IJEI : Publication Charges
Manuscript handling charges are as follows:
|For Online publication & hard copy of certificates Charges||75 USD/ 3200 INR|
|If authors want to hard copy of Journal, they required to pay extra charges||45 USD/600 INR per copy|
Different ways of depositing fees:
There are following different ways of depositing fees for the publication of accepted articles. IJEI’s author can choose anyone according to his/her suitability.
- By depositing fees in near bank branch; With the acceptance letter, author receives the account information. Anyone can deposit fees directly by going nearby bank branch in that account number.
- By online net banking; Author can also use this way for depositing fees in the given account in acceptance letter by activating their net banking option.
- By Demand Draft; Author can also send us demand draft of fees. For this we will give our postal address and name of which author has to make demand draft.
- Paypal; This is another alternate way for the author to depositing fees. you can depositing fees by credit card/debit card/visa card/master card as follows online process.
- Wire Transfer; This is another alternate way for the authors from all other Countries where Pay Pal does not work can use wire transfer.